CFT Education, CFT Experience and CFT Supervision
- Postgraduate Certificate in Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) at Derby University (2013)
- CFT Supervision with various CFT Supervisors for 4 years.
- 5 years and over 5000 hours providing Compassion Focused Therapy, and CFT Supervision in the NHS, Imperial College, Westminster MIND and Private Practice
- Delivered CPD Training at multiple NHS away days.
- Co-Presented at BABCP Symposium on 'Learning CFT from the inside out'
- Delivered 'Third Wave' training in CBT (focused on CFT) at Westminster Mind
- Pioneered one of the first CFT groups implemented in NHS SLAM and successfully facilitated group 6 times.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) at Reading University
- Master’s Degree in Counselling at Cambridge College (Integrative)
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy at Regents College (Existential Psychotherapy)
- Certificate in Online Counselling
- BABCP (Accredited) -- BABCP (British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies)
Conditions and Issues Treated
- Anxiety and Generalized Anxiety
- Worry / Stress
- Panic Attacks
- PTSD / Trauma
- Social Anxiety
- Specific Phobias / Fears
- Health Anxiety
- Loss and Bereavement
Please feel free to contact me today to set up a no pressure / no fee initial 25 minute consultation to see if working together could be helpful for you.
email@example.com or 07806565386